On the last day of the 2017 season it was great to see PBs still being shot: Craig Fair 198.11, Erin Little 198.8, Iain Mackay 98.3 (not sure if PB, but best in a number of years), and Arnold Chia 93.2.
Congratulations to the following members on gaining a place in the Champion of Champions Match, being held on Tuesday 10 October:
- Club Champion: Evan Little
- Master Grade Champion: Pratik Tailor
- A Grade Champion: Evan Little
- B Grade Champion: Craig Fair
- C Grade Champion: Oscar Robinson
- D Grade Champion: Anna
Best on the rest this week was Emerson Tabor with 71.1. Arnold Chia top-scored in D Grade with 93.2, and Iain Mackay’s 98.3 was highest in C Grade. In the 20-shot competition Craig Fair shot best with 198.11 closely followed by Erin Little with 198.8.
Dinner tickets for Friday’s WSRA prizegiving dinner will be available at the dinner on Friday for those who weren’t able to collect them from the club this week. The doors open at 6pm with dinner at 6.30pm.
Thanks to everyone who has forwarded me their grading return. Once the final few outstanding returns are received, the club return can be compiled and forwarded to TSNZ.
Next Sunday the club will hold its annual barbecue prizegiving at Craig Fair’s house from 4pm onwards. Further information regarding what to bring will be emailed out in the next few days. If you currently have a club trophy, please ensure it is engraved and POLISHED, ready to be passed on to the next recipient.
- Tuesday 10 October, Champion of Champions match, 8.00pm C/D Grades 1x10, 8.20pm Master/A/B Grades 1x20. Club champion: Evan Little; Master Grade: Pratik Tailor; A Grade: Evan Little; B Grade: Craig Fair; C Grade: Oscar Robinson; D Grade: Anna.
- Friday 13 October, The Pines, Houghton Bay, 6.30pm, WSRA centenary prizegiving. Doors open at 6pm.
- Sunday 15 October, BSRC prizegiving/BBQ, 4pm onwards. Further information to follow.