In club shooting this week, Jack Day took top honours in D Grade with 96.0 followed by Josh Whitehead with 95.3. Clive Brodie’s 97.2 was best in C Grade, and Mark Riley led B Grade with 97.6. In the higher grades, both Erin Little and Evan Little scored 99.5 to have the equal top score.
A large number of 20-shot cards were completed. The top score of 198.10 was recorded by Evan Little, ahead of Inge Little with 196.9. Congratulations to Jack Day and Daniel Johnson on setting new 20-shot PBs of 186.2 and 183.3 respectively.
The Interassociation results have now been posted on the TSNZ website, with wins going to Wellington in both the B Grade and C Grade matches. Brooklyn shooters involved in these teams were:
- B Grade: Mark Baines, Stephen Thessman
- C Grade: Clive Brodie, Inge Little, Hamish Guthrey.
Tickets ($40 each) are now available for the WSRA Annual Prizegiving Dinner, being held at the range on Saturday 7 November at 6.30pm (doors open at 6pm). To order tickets, please advise Inge Little and make payment direct into the WSRA bank account including your name under reference, and “Dinner” under Code. Parents, partners, siblings and friends are all welcome.
- Tuesday 20 October, Champion of Champions Match. 8.00pm, 1x10, C Grade: Megan Brodie; D Grade: Jaz Hamilton. 8.20pm, 1x20, Club Champion: Meredith Ackrill; Master Grade: Evan Little; A Grade: Erin Little; B Grade: Mark Riley.
- Sunday 25 October, Final club night.
- Saturday 7 November, 6pm, WSRA Annual Prizegiving Dinner.