Best off the rest this week was Ewan Mirza with 92.3, followed by Alisa Elshout on 86.1. Jack Day's 94.4 led D grade with Graham Tickle one point behind on 93.1. Hamish Guthrey's 92.0 was the top shot for C grade. B grade was hotly contested, but Cassie Truscott's 99.3 beat out Mark Riley (98.4) by a point. Megan Brodie's 100.4 outstripped a cluster of 97s by our other Master and A graders.
Congratulations to Megan and Clive Brodie for their new 20 shot PBs of 196.8 and 193.9 respectively - a great night of shooting! Megan's score put her in second place for the 20 shot competition behind Bex Baines' 198.9.
As the season has begun and more competition cards are being shot, now is the time to start keeping your grading return spreadsheet for the year up to date. This must be done by all shooters. Grading returns record all of your competition scores for the season (April 1 to 30 September). The spreadsheet will work out your average, which determines your grade for next year. It is much easier to update this each week than to try to find all your scores at the end of the season. Feel free to ask anyone at the club for help if you are confused or get stuck.
- Saturday 17 April, Bulls Club Open Champs, Palmerston North
- Sunday 18 April, 4.30pm, Teams of Ten trial
- Sunday 25 April, 4.30pm, Teams of Ten trial
- Thursday 29 April, 7.30pm, NDC (teams named Friday 23 April)
- Saturday 1 May, Masterton Open Champs, Masterton
- Sunday 2 May, 1.00pm, Wellington v Horowhenua, Poroutawhao Range Levin